You appear to be using IE 6 (released Aug. 2001). To take advantage of all of the features on our site, please consider upgrading to a current version of IE.
Tudor Gothic Sconce
Intricate cast aluminum panels lend this sconce a traditional Tudor gothic style. Choose from white or ivory acrylic panels. LED option includes bottom acrylic diffuser.
Spec Sheet (PDF)
Find a Rep
W: 8.25" x H: 22" Ext: 5"
- Lumens: 612 (delivered)
- Wattage: 7
- CCT: 27K, 30K, 35K, 40K
- CRI: >80
- L70 @ 50,000 hrs.
- Dimming options
- D1:Triac (Leading Edge)*
- D2:ELV (Trailing Edge)
2N60 (2) 60 watt incandescent
Diffuser Codes: WH or IV or FX
Faux Alabaster Acrylic (FX)
- FINISH: Finish is low VOC thermo-cure powdercoat paint. Specify three digit color suffix with "PT" finish options.
- HOUSING: Consists of solid cast aluminum trim panels with fabricated steel corner trim posts.
- MOUNTING: Fixture mounts to a standard octagonal junction box.
- ETL listed to UL standards for dry and damp locations
- *Surge protection recommended for use with D1 (Triac/Leading Edge) dimming systems.
Other Tudor Gothic Fixtures
Some content requires Adobe Acrobat Reader to view.