Green is the New Black
Manning Lighting is committed to providing efficient and sustainable products by:
- Utilizing the latest technology to increase energy efficiency
- Using raw materials like aluminum and acrylic resins with as much recycled content as possible
- Looking forward to the end of the product’s life cycle to ensure the components can be recycled
- Offering standard product options to comply with federal, state and local energy codes
- Providing detailed product information to specifiers who wish to use fixtures on LEED projects
- Promoting the use of energy efficient products
Manning Lighting is a member of the US Green Building Council. For more information please visit www.usgbc.org.
- Manufacturing operations produce virtually no hazardous waste or toxic materials
- Recyclable product packaging including filler material made from 100% post industrial waste
- Waterless parts cleaning system that requires no heating and generates no effluent
- Low VOC wet and powder paint
- Recycling of scrap aluminum, steel, acrylic resin
- Efficient, build-to-order manufacturing system
- Partner with local suppliers that also have commitment to green/sustainable manufacturing.