You appear to be using IE 6 (released Aug. 2001). To take advantage of all of the features on our site, please consider upgrading to a current version of IE.
An inner panel, available in several materials, is visible through the laser-cut housing of the Prairie sconce. Top and bottom white acrylic lens standard.
Spec Sheet (PDF)
W: 12" x H: 12" Ext: 4"
- Lumens: 995 (delivered)
- Wattage: 16
- CCT: 27K, 30K, 35K, 40K
- CRI: >80
- L70 @ 50,000 hrs.
- Dimming options
- D1:Triac (Leading Edge)*
- D2:ELV (Trailing Edge)
2NT60 (2) 60 watt T-10 incandescent
2FQ26 (2) 26 watt compact fluorescent
- EMW Recessed Wall Emergency Battery (Fluor.)
- FU Fusing
Photometrics for 2FQ26
Photometrics for S16
To download photometric files (IES)
From MS Windows: right click on the link and select "Save Link As" or "Save Target As.."
From a Mac: ctrl-click on the link and select "Save Link As" or "Download Link As.."
Photos for download
- FINISH: Finish is low VOC thermo-cure powdercoat paint or clear lacquer. Specify three digit color suffix with "PT" finish options.
- HOUSING: Fabricated solid aluminum housing and separate background accent panel. Top and bottom white acrylic diffusers.
- MOUNTING: Fixture mounts to a standard octagonal junction box.
- UL and C-UL listed for dry or damp locations.
Some content requires Adobe Acrobat Reader to view.