You appear to be using IE 6 (released Aug. 2001). To take advantage of all of the features on our site, please consider upgrading to a current version of IE.
The Omega sconce matches the look of the pendant with an arm mounted cylindrical diffuser with a brushed aluminum or painted bottom accent.
Spec Sheet (PDF)
W: 6" x H: 12.5" Ext: 9"
- Lumens: 612 (delivered)
- Wattage: 7
- CCT: 27K, 30K, 35K, 40K
- CRI: >80
- L70 @ 50,000 hrs.
- Dimming options
- D1:Triac (Leading Edge)*
- D2:ELV (Trailing Edge)
2N60 (2) 60 watt incandescent
Photometrics for S7 (USE .6 LLF)
To download photometric files (IES)
From MS Windows: right click on the link and select "Save Link As" or "Save Target As.."
From a Mac: ctrl-click on the link and select "Save Link As" or "Download Link As.."
Photos for download
- FINISH: Finish is low VOC thermo-cure powdercoat paint or clear lacquer. Specify three digit color suffix with "PT" finish options.
- LED option includes bottom white acrylic diffuser.
- HOUSING: Consists of a solid spun aluminum cylinder housing with a white acrylic cylinder diffuser.
- MOUNTING: Fixture mounts to a standard octagonal junction box.
- UL and C-UL listed for dry or damp locations.
Some content requires Adobe Acrobat Reader to view.