You appear to be using IE 6 (released Aug. 2001). To take advantage of all of the features on our site, please consider upgrading to a current version of IE.
Spun aluminum or solid brass trim ring holds a unique bell-shaped acrylic diffuser. LED, incandescent or compact fluorescent sources provide a range of performance options for any need and budget.
Spec Sheet (PDF)
Find a Rep
Dia: 23" x H: 8.75"
- Lumens: 2178 (delivered)
- Wattage: 26
- Lumens: 3118 (delivered)
- Wattage: 38
- CCT: 27K, 30K, 35K, 40K
- CRI: >80
- L70 @ 50,000 hrs.
- Dimming options
- D1:Triac (Leading Edge)*
- D2:ELV (Trailing Edge)
2N60 (2) 60 watt incandescent
- EMI Integral Emergency Battery (Fluor.)
- DM Fluorescent Dimming
Faux Alabaster Acrylic (FX)
- Specify three digit color suffix with "PT" finish option.
- HOUSING: Consists of a spun aluminum or brass trim ring, acrylic bell diffuser and painted white canopy.
- MOUNTING: Fixture mounts to a standard octagonal junction box.
- ETL listed to UL standards for dry and damp locations
- *Surge protection recommended for use with D1 (Triac/Leading Edge) dimming systems.
Some content requires Adobe Acrobat Reader to view.