You appear to be using IE 6 (released Aug. 2001). To take advantage of all of the features on our site, please consider upgrading to a current version of IE.
Column 4Bar Ceiling
Ceiling mounted luminous single-piece opal acrylic diffuser complemented with horizontal spun aluminum rings. Open top with deveral lamp options, including LED.
Spec Sheet (PDF)
Find a Rep
Dia: 17" x H: 6.5"
- Lumens: 2178 (delivered)
- Wattage: 26
- Lumens: 3118 (delivered)
- Wattage: 38
- CCT: 27K, 30K, 35K, 40K
- CRI: >80
- L70 @ 50,000 hrs.
- Dimming options
- D1:Triac (Leading Edge)*
- D2:ELV (Trailing Edge)
3N60 (3) 60 watt incandescent
- FINISH: Finish is low VOC thermo-cure powdercoat paint or clear lacquer. Specify three digit color suffix with "PT" finish options.
- HOUSING: Consists of (3) spun aluminum or brass trim rings over a thermoformed white acrylic bowl.
- MOUNTING: Fixture mounts to a standard octagonal junction box.
- ETL listed to UL standards for dry and damp locations
- *Surge protection recommended for use with D1 (Triac/Leading Edge) dimming systems.
Other Column 4Bar Fixtures
Some content requires Adobe Acrobat Reader to view.