Grant BarracksPhoto Gallery #865: Click edit pencil to get the selected gallery name.
The pendants pictured above are just some of the new lighting Manning Lighting created for the historic Grant Barracks at the U.S. Militart Academy at West Point. The barracks, constructed in 1931, are the oldest in use and recently underwent an extensive restoration. Manning’s contribution was to create single- and multi-unit globe pendants for the dining hall, as well as exterior sconces that increased light levels and complemented the military gothic revival architecture.
The pendants contain a proven LED light engine used in the standard “Globe” series that delivers more than 2300 lumens per unit while using just 20 watts. The ring pendants pictured are suspended from a rolled aluminum ring structure with decorative cast banding.
Manning Lighting is proud to be involved in the successful revival of a building that has been home to so many in the US Army.