Build Something Beautiful
Build a career, and some beautiful lighting, with us! At Manning Lighting you'll combine your skills and creativity to create truly exceptional lighting products that enhance the way our customers live, work, and worship. We’re large enough to be considered among the leaders in the decorative lighting industry, yet small enough to have a friendly team-based environment where your work can truly make an impact. We’re old enough to offer stability backed by a 70+ year reputation of great work, yet young enough to offer an exciting, fast-paced atmosphere.
Positions Currently Available:
Order Processing Specialist
The Order Processing Specialist receives customer orders from Manning Representatives and Electrical Distributors and enters the appropriate information into Manning ERP computer system (Infor Syteline). This position has daily contact with internal and external customers regarding order status and product specifications.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Receive orders for standard and custom light fixtures from Manning Representatives and enter orders in Syteline software.
- Determine if all information necessary to enter order is supplied and contact Representative for missing information if needed.
- Collect quotations, drawings, and other relevant information previously supplied to Rep or Specifier needed to process order.
- Process requests for replacement parts and enters appropriate parts orders into system and issues RGA if needed.
- Handles problems related to shortages, damage and freight claims.
- Maintains inventory of sample fixtures and orders fixture samples based on customer requests.
- Issues daily list of new orders to Shop for scheduling.
- Replies to Representatives and other customers with answers regarding ship dates, and other details on orders already entered.
- Consults with Quotations, and/or Engineering to ensue orders entered into system meet customer expectations.
- Assists with customer service tasks, quotations, and marketing and advertising projects as needed.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions.
Education / Experience
- Bachelor’s or Associate Degree preferred. High School Diploma required. At least 3 years experience in Customer Service or related position.
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret CAD drawings and general business communications. Ability to write reports, emails, and other business correspondence. Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from various internal departments, groups of managers, clients, customers and the general public in a clear, concise, and professional manner.
- Experience with Microsoft Office. Experience with AutoCad or equivalent CAD software helpful.
Manning Lighting is an equal opportunity employer.
We are always looking for skilled Machinists, Welders, Fabricators, Polishers, Assemblers, Engineers, Designers, and other positions. Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.